Massage Kildare 2
Massage Therapy for health, relaxation, pain and pregnancy. Massage promotes physical health, relaxation and treats the effects of stress on the body. It is also beneficial for many health conditions and physical symptoms such as fatigue, tiredness, pain and muscular problems. Massage treats the skeletal, muscular, nervous and circulatory systems.
Massage therapy treats the symptoms of illness, injury, pain and stress and helps promote rest and relaxation. Regular treatments can have many benefits physically and mentally and is a wonderful self-care therapy for individuals recovering from illness, anxiety and depression. Massage can be very effective for relaxation and preventing problems from developing in the body. There are different types of massage therapy such as relaxation, sports, remedial, deep tissue, aromatherapy, seated chair massage and Indian head massage. Qualified professional massage therapists will also be registered with a professional association, be fully qualified & insured, have a good knowledge of anatomy and a strong ethical practice.
The Health Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Relieves stress, tension and tiredness
- Encourages and promotes relaxation and reduces stress
- Reduces muscular and physical tension by relaxing muscles
- Has a soothing effect on the mind and body
- Improves blood circulation thus increasing the efficiency of organs and cells
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Increases circulation and eliminates toxins from the system
- Improves joint mobility and flexibility
- Improves rehabilitation after injury
- Helps improve posture
- Helps to release trapped nervous energy and balance energy
- Activates and enhances the bodies natural self healing abilities
- Helps to maintain and restore overall health
- Helps to improve sleep
- Sooths symptoms of anxiety and depression
Women’s Health Massage Therapy:
Orlagh provides the following types of massage therapy using warm oils and towels on a heated plinth to treat a range of womens health problems, promote relaxation and reduce pain and discomfort.
Deep Tissue Massage – Neck, back, shoulders, arms & leg massage with steaming hot towel treatment. Suitable for relaxation, pain and problem areas.
Holistic Healing Massage – A relaxing therapeutic full body massage suitable for relaxation, fatigue, health problems, anxiety and depression.
Remedial Massage – Massage focusing of specific problems areas effected by pain, stiffness and discomfort.
Postnatal Massage – A therapeutic tailored post pregnancy massage combining relaxation with deep tissue massage for new mothers up to 12 month after birth.
Massage Therapy with Reflexology – Neck, back, shoulders, arms and legs massage followed by 25 minutes of reflexology.
-I am a professional, ethical and qualified massage therapy professional. Inappropriate requests will be reported. –