Psychotherapy provides counselling, emotional support and professional help to men, women and couples for any problem or challenge which may be effecting their life. Professional therapy can be provided face to face, online and by telephone. We all experience challenged and difficulty at various times in our life. During these times it can help to seek the support of a professional Psychotherapist who provides non-judgmental and confidential therapeutic support.
Find out more on my new website at www.orlaghreid.com Psychotherapy is a therapeutic talk therapy process suitable for many adults and young adults. The type of psychotherapy approach can depends on each individual and their presenting problems. There are different types of therapeutic approaches which can be used such as holistic counselling, person centered counselling, addiction counselling, CBT and solution focused counselling.
Unconditional positive regard and confidentiality are core to the counselling relationship. Many therapists will specialise in specific areas and specific approaches. Therapy may be short or longer term depending on each clients presenting issues. There is a misconception that counselling is a miracle cure for problems, this is incorrect.
Counselling is a therapeutic process which individual’s engage in over a period of time. Clients are often encouraged to make behavioral and lifestyle changes and consider additional supports and resources. Counselling sessions are attended regularly, weekly or bi-weekly for a period of time or as long as necessary.
“Therapy can be a very rewarding process which takes time, patience and personal investment. It is a wonderful journey of self discovery, acceptance and understanding.”
- One to one personal psychotherapy
- Sexual problems, sex therapy & sexual health
- Sex, Dating & Relationships
- Addiction & Recovery Counselling – Substances, alcohol, gambling, food, sex, pornography
- Addiction Family Support
- Problematic behaviours – Individual & couples
- Sexual addiction
- Anger management
- Fertility counselling
- Individuals counselling
- Stress management
- Lifestyle counselling
The Benefits of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Professional confidential support.
- Safe and non judgmental.
- Supportive and consistent guidance.
- A space to be truly honest with yourself.
- Help for overcoming many emotional and mental health problems.
- Therapy provides you with an opportunity to understand yourself better.
- Promotes positive self regard, self acceptance, self respect and self-actualisation.
- It helps individuals to focus on what is important in their lives and provides a sense of direction.
- Talk therapies can be a motivating and life changing experience for many people.
- The therapeutic relationship helps individuals to develop a strong and accepting sense of self.
- Support for understanding and overcoming addictions, problematic behaviours, internal conflict and criticism.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
A standard 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all booked appointments.