Professional Online Psychotherapy and Telephone Counselling appointments are available daily Monday to Friday at 7.30pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm (GMT). Appointments can be booked and paid online securely using Acuity Software and STRIPE.
I am currently fully booked for the first week of September and will be unavailable for two weeks from the 5th to 19th September 2020 on leave. Appointments are available to book for 60 days in advance using the online booking system. During busy times I am booked up to three weeks in advance.
I am currently available for Online Therapy using Doxy which is a secure Telemedicine platform suitable for individuals and couples who want to access therapy conveniently from anywhere in Ireland or around the world. All you need to do is click the link provided in your booking confirmation email at the time of your booked appointment. Due to the demand in couples therapy and with COVID-19 restrictions effecting many people around the world I also provide couples therapy for couples who are in two different locations using ZOOM.
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER
- Telephone Counselling for Individuals
- Online Therapy & Consultations for Individuals and Couples
There will be no drop appointments or Complementary Health Therapies available in September 2020 as my Kildare practice is currently closed.
WHAT TYPE OF COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICES DO I PROVIDE?
I provide general consultations and psychotherapy services and specialise in the following specific areas;
- Couples Relationship Therapy – Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Sexual health and Sex Psychotherapy
- Sex, Intimacy and Sexual Problems
- Sex & Pornography Addiction Counselling, Sexual Recovery
- Addiction & Recovery Counselling for men and women
- Dating & Relationships, relationship breakdown
- Recovering from betrayal, infidelity & affairs
- Couples Addiction Support & Recovery
- Fertility & Infertility Counselling
- Anger & Stress Management
- Antenatal & Postnatal Pregnancy Counselling
More information and resources are available on my therapy blog here.